ANUNNAKI STUDIES: CLASSES & TUTORIALS
Sasha Alex Lessin, Ph.D. (Anthropology, U.C.L.A.) and Janet Kira Lessin, who together wrote We The Anunnaki and Legacy of the Gods, teach a lively series of twenty-five one-hour classes replete with supporting web pages with pictures, supplementary reading, challenging questions to ponder and a 15 to 30 minute period where the Lessins respond to your questions on the content of the day’s lesson.
Classes start Saturday, August 16, 2014. We meet every Saturday from 10 to 11 AM HST (Hawaii time), 1 to 2 PM Pacific time, 4 to 5 PM Eastern time. Join us every week as instructors Dr. Sasha & Janet Kira take students through an amazing, mind-blowing series of Anunnaki lectures following by Q&A.
Tuition is $10 each, or $200 for the series, and are limited to 20 students per class. You can join anytime. Register below and you’ll be included in the next class. Dates and descriptions for classes will be listed in postings that follow and will show up below.
The Lessins also provide extensive tutorial interaction and in-depth emailed feedback on each class for an additional $10 per class or $100 in advance for the entire series. The Lessins send you study guides with the points-to-ponder questions with each class in which you enroll.
Complete form below to register the continue to paypal button for the particular class you are signing up for to pay your tuition. We need your phone number so we can call you to attend the class. Class meets every Saturday from 10 to 11 AM HST (Hawaii time), 1 to 2 PM Pacific time, 4 to 5 PM Eastern time.
See you in class! To find out more and enroll, email Janet at email@example.com or call 808-244-4103.
111. INANNA AROSE This lesson, you learn how Inanna seduced Enki for Uruk’s ME programs and then Inanna ruled Indus Valley and Uruk. Igigi Astronauts followed her to the Indus Valley. Utu, Spaceport Chief, revived Banda, Uruk’s envoy to the Indus king. Inanna bedded Banda as Dumuzi resurrected. She made Banda Sumer’s King. Banda and Enki’s daughter Ninsun begat Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh, Uruk’s King, offended Inanna, who blocked his immortality quest....read more
110. ENLILITES BOMBED BAB-IL, BABBLED SPEECHMarduk defied Enlil, built a launch tower at Enki’s Sumer Fief but Ninurta bombed the Tower. Marduk returned to Egypt and ousted Ningishzidda-Thoth. Ningishzidda went on to build observatories from Mexico to South America. This class walks you through these dramatic...read more
109. ON EARTH ANU BEDDED INANNA, FORGAVE MARDUK This class, you learn that Anu and Nibiran Queen Antu, when they visited Earth in 3840 BCE, said Galzu lied to keep Anunnaki fostering Earthlings. Anu bedded Inanna in communal ritual with their kin in Uruk. Then he flew to Tiahuanaco and pardoned Marduk. The King ordered temples, cities and Earthling rulers. Anu and...read more
108. ANUNNAKI WARRED AMONG THEMSELVES IN THE PYRAMID WARS Watch the slides and hear the Lessins tell how Seth, Nephys and Shamgaz killed Osiris and then Osiris’ son Horus beat Seth. The Anunnaki Council sent Seth to Canaan and Ninurta an alternate spaceport at Titicaca atop the Andes since Marduk, Seth and the Enkiites controlled the space facility sites in Sinai and Canaan. In 8670 BCE, in Pyramid War II, Enlil’s kin beat Enki’s: Ninurta killed Nergal’s Earthlings, Nergal and Enki’s kin retreated to Giza Pyramid. Ninmah won a cease-fire...read more
107. NIBIRANS REVIVED SUMER, BUILT SINAI SPACEPORT See how the Anunnaki, back for more gold for dust, renewed Earth’s crops and beasts from 11,000 -10,500 BCE. Review the contributions, including kilns, bricks, bronze, engineering, science and global trade. Hear the story of how Ningishzidda built a new Spaceport in Sinai and how Ningishzidda’s face on the Sphinx heated Marduk vs Ninurta competition....read more
106. GALZU SAVED EARTHLINGS FROM FLOOD Study the mysterious Galzu, who said he represented Anu on Earth. Learn how he lied to keep the Anunnaki bosses on Earth and how Galzu helped Enki defy Enlil’s edict that all Earthlings drown in Nibiru’s 11,000 BCE nearing. Learn the consequence of this perigee for Nibiru’s golddust shield and for...read more
105. MARDUK and ASTRONAUTS ALLIED WITH EARTHLINGS In Anunnaki Studies 105, you study how Marduk betrothed Earthling Sarpanit, Shamgaz and his astronauts seized Earthling wives at Marduk’s wedding then took Lebanon and forced Enlil to okay their mating with the abducted slaves. Marduk had his brother Dumuzi killed to stop him and Enlil’s granddaughter marrying. Anu stopped Ninurta and Inanna from killing Marduk and instead had Ningishzidda save Marduk ; Anu instead exiled Marduk to North America. Inanna’s sister Ereshkigal stopped her from...read more
104. ENKI, NINMAH AND NINGISHZIDDA CREATED SLAVES In this class, you study how Enki, when he saw Erectus’ Genome was similar to Nibirans’, instigated a miners’ mutiny to justify Nibiran-Erectus mine slaves he, Ningishzidda and Ninmah engineered. The first successful boy adapted from the Nibiran genome, Adamu–unlike Nibirans–sported a foreskin; the first girl, Ti-Amat–like many Nibirans, a blonde, wore white skin and had eyes of blue. Enlil let Enki bring Adamu and Ti-Amat to his place, Eridu, in Edin (Iraq), next door to...read more
103. NIBIRANS MINED AND SETTLED EARTH Hear how Anu, Enlil and Enki drew for Nibiru, Earth, Seas and mining. When Anu again beat Alalu wrestling, Alalu bit off Anu’s penis. Anu banished Him to Mars. Anzu stayed with Alalu on Mars till Ninmah arrived there, saved Anzu and built a monument to Alalu Statue and left Anzu 20 men to start Marsbase. Critical to our history, Enki and Enlil both wanted Ninmah. When the Anunnaki Council exiled Enlil for raping Sud, Abgal took Enlil to exile in Africa and there betrayed Enki; Abgal showed...read more
102. NIBIRU’S POLITICS SCRIPTED EARTH Study how Nibiru’s Peril Drove Miners to Earth. Prince Alalu Killed King Lahma for failing to protect Nibiru from atmosphere-loss. In a dynastic deal, Alalu gave daughter Damkina to Anu’s son Enki for fealty from Anu. Alalu then ruled until Anu wrestled and Deposed Alalu. Alalu Nuked to Earth, Said “Gold’s here” and threatened Nibiru. To mollify Alalu, Enki and Alalu’s kinsman Anzu rocketed to Earth....read more