ANUNNAKI STUDIES: CLASSES & TUTORIALS
Sasha Alex Lessin, Ph.D. (Anthropology, U.C.L.A.) and Janet Kira Lessin, who together wrote We The Anunnaki and Legacy of the Gods, teach a lively series of twenty-five one-hour classes replete with supporting web pages with pictures, supplementary reading, challenging questions to ponder and a 15 to 30 minute period where the Lessins respond to your questions on the content of the day’s lesson.
Classes start Saturday, August 16, 2014. We meet every Saturday from 10 to 11 AM HST (Hawaii time), 1 to 2 PM Pacific time, 4 to 5 PM Eastern time. Join us every week as instructors Dr. Sasha & Janet Kira take students through an amazing, mind-blowing series of Anunnaki lectures following by Q&A.
Tuition is $10 each, or $200 for the series, and are limited to 20 students per class. You can join anytime. Register below and you’ll be included in the next class. Dates and descriptions for classes will be listed in postings that follow and will show up below.
The Lessins also provide extensive tutorial interaction and in-depth emailed feedback on each class for an additional $10 per class or $100 in advance for the entire series. The Lessins send you study guides with the points-to-ponder questions with each class in which you enroll.
Complete form below to register the continue to paypal button for the particular class you are signing up for to pay your tuition. We need your phone number so we can call you to attend the class. Class meets every Saturday from 10 to 11 AM HST (Hawaii time), 1 to 2 PM Pacific time, 4 to 5 PM Eastern time.
See you in class! To find out more and enroll, email Janet at email@example.com or call 808-244-4103.
120. REVIEW: WHAT WE LEARNED FROM THE ANUNNAKI SO FAR & PREVIEW HOW ANUNNAKI AND THEIR HYBRID EARTHLINGS–THE POWER ELITE–CONTINUE TO INFLUENCE...read more
120. ANUNNAKI COMPUTERS, MACHINES & WEAPONS Peruse the data on Anunnaki technology. They directed and stored electricity and atomic power. They used advanced computing and communication devices dedicated to their possessors. For building, they moved huge stones with sonar transporting devices. They had advanced cutting machines and also liquefied then solidified stone and poured metal staples between building elements to keep them interlocked through earthquakes. The Anunnaki employed fighters, bombers and weapons of mass...read more
119. ROCKS REVEALED STRUCTURES AND DESTRUCTION How did the Anunnaki move and fit heavier stones for their building projects than we can, even now? We’ll see that they cut stones as large as 10 tons with huge tools run on power they pulled from the earth and capacitated and amplified by crystals that broadcast energy within pyramids such as the Great Pyramid at Giza, Bosnia, Romania and South Africa. They used white powder of monoatomic gold to lighten iron-laden, magnetically charged stones for transport to construction sites. We examine...read more
118 SUMERIANS KNEW OUR GEOLOGY and BIOLOGY FIRST Examine the geology the Anunnaki gave us and how the enuma elish accounted, albeit in anthropomorphic metaphor, for both the Pacific Basin and the presence of Nibiru’s DNA on Earth. Nibiru, when it hit Tiamat, the proto-Earth between Mars and Jupiter, already had formed DNA, so Nibiru’s life forms developed earlier–enough forthe Anunnaki to meet Homo Erectus on Earth. ...read more
117. ROCKETS, AIRSTRIPS, HANGARS DOT THE ANCIENT WORLD We examine evidence for Anunnaki aerospace facilities in Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Turkey, Egypt, India, China, Crete, Malta, South America, Central America, South Mexico,England, Ireland and Antarctica. We see how the Astronomy the Anunnaki gave us predates what we just now confirm about water, Solaris’ planets, asteroids and moons....read more
116. ENLIL RAN ABRAHAM & HIS DESCENDANTS Enlil had Abraham’s men, his surviving minions, circumcise and thus brand themselves as his. Enlil Made Abraham betray wife Hagar and son Ismael, then knife his son Isaac. When Abraham started to plunge the knife and prove loyalty to Enlil, Enlil belayed the kill order. Jacob, Abraham’s grandson, saw a UFO. He fought and beat an Anunnaki on Harran Trek and became Israel–“he who fought a god.” His son Joseph saved Egypt and when drought and famine hit the eastern Mediterranean, brought...read more
115. MARDUK RULED SUMER, EGYPT and MORE This class reviews how Marduk-Ra– Zeus in Mycenaean Greece–downgraded Women and Astronomy. Many Sumerians who survived the fallout of the Enlilite nuking fled Marduk. Refugees found asylum all around the Mediterranean. “Indo- Aryans from southwest of the Caspian Sea mingled with Sumerian refugees and together migrated to the Indus...read more
114. ENLILITES NUKED SINAI and CANAAN, RADIATED SUMER This class reviews the horrors of nuclear genocide that Enlil, the erstwhile Yahweh, perpetrated upon us Earthlings. Enlil who, unbeknownst to Enki, Abgal had told where he and Enki had hidden Alalu’s nukes, ordered Abraham out of Sodom. Enki denounced the Anunnaki Council’s plan to crush Marduk and left the Council ignorant that Abgal had defected to Enlil. Enlil had Ninurta and Enkiite traitor Nergal nuke the Sinai Spaceport and cities south of the Salt Sea–which became the Dead...read more
113. ENLILITES RULED SUMER Though Ninurta’s Gutian cavalry beat Inanna, she and Nergal continued to plan to rule Earth. Ninurta enforced peace in Sumer. We review how Nannar ruled Ur’s Third Dynasty and used commerce and debt to control Earthlings. But when the Enlilite Earthling King, Ur-Nammu died despite Enlilite blessing, Sumer destabilized. Marduk Captured Harran. Enlil, acting on a vision from Galzu. made Enlil Abraham, son of his Earthling agent Terah who’d Enlil had ensconced in Ur to assure Nannar’s loyalty,his General. Abraham’s...read more
112. INANNA FOUGHT MARDUK AGAIN Inanna, you’ll learn in this class, fought with Marduk to rule Earth. She and Sargon united Sumer. Marduk, from Eridu, Enki’s place in Sumer, build a computer-run canal and irrigation program for Sumer. Nergal tricked Marduk into leaving, then Nergal destroyed the system. Inanna mutinied against Enlil; she claimed rule of...read more