Hosts Janet Kira Lessin, Karen Christine Patrick & Rev. John Polk interviews guest Barrie Gellis on Aquarian Radio (www.blogtalkradio.com/aquarianradio) on Friday, September 9, 2016 from 8 to 10 PM Eastern time.
Barrie Gellis is a former member of Jane Roberts’ ESP class in Elmira (one of the New York Boys), and was referred to as “our poet” by Seth in 1972. He has written more than 4,000 poems and has published a volume of poetry called “Outside Is a Secret Key,” available at firstname.lastname@example.org for a signed, paperback; or as an eBook via Kindle on Amazon. It is collection of 100 poems that relate to experiencing inner and outer life, including Seth concepts, as well as poems that Sue Watkins included in her book, “Conversations With Seth.” Barrie has a book coming out in Germany and Switzerland to be called “The Seth World View – Questions And Answers, Essays And Poems.”
Barrie will discuss what Seth class in Elmira, NY, was like; and his take on whatever metaphysical, spiritual and/or Seth’s concepts come up–which may death, the afterlife, probable realities, dreams, simultaneous time, and so forth.
Barrie has given presentations at various Seth conferences, including the most recent Global Online Seth Conference in October 2015.
- · His presentation was called: “The Secret About The Secret.” He discussed what he believes to be the FULL SECRET, which includes acting in harmony with the innate love, compassion and goodness in all people. And this involves our very purpose for choosing physical existence in the first place.
Past presentation topics include:
- “How Deeply Embedded In The Seth Material, If At All, Is The Concept Of Not Hurting And Actually Helping Others?”
- “Helping And Not Hurting Others–Overlooked Keys To The Seth Material”
- “Seth2: Is There Any Connection To Alien Contact?”
- “The Doctrine Of Both: Is Physical Reality Real Or Not?”
Also, Barrie has been the most-active-online ESP Class member for fifteen years and continues to be so. He has created a number of online Seth sites and message boards including: Barrie Gellis’ Seth Group—All Things Seth — https://www.facebook.com/groups/177996360825/. He also created and hosted a bimonthly online Seth chat for ten years, which ended a few years ago.
Additionally, Barrie was an award-winning cable TV access producer and host on Queens Public Television, working with his wife, Deborah, on two series: The Naked Truth; and UFOs Today.
As for Seth: Seth was a nonphysical personality who spoke thru the medium or channeler Jane Roberts—from 1963 to her death in 1984. Seth has dictated approximately 25 books thru Jane—and is recognized as ushering in the modern new-age movement—introducing the idea that “you create your own reality.” Seth’s concepts empower each person to find their own answers, become accountable in a loving way for their own lives — while caring about the well-being of others.