Hosts Janet Kira Lessin, Theresa J. Morris & Karen Christine Patrick interview Bret Lueder on Alien Contact Organization (www.aliencontactorganizatin.com) on www.blogtalkradio.com/aquarianradio simulcast on www.blogtalkradio.com/tjmorrisradio.
Bret Lueder received his Bachelors degree in Journalism from Chico State University in 2000. Since then, he has gone on to write roughly 700 articles on music, alternative history, spirituality and UFO’s for such magazines as Magical Blend Magazine, UFO Magazine, Reggae Festival Guide and the Chico News & Review, among many others. He has written two books. The first is, Song in Your Heart: The Story of the Search for the Lost Note, Volume I in a three-part series titled, the Esoteric Guide to the Reggae Vibeseries, illustrating the role of the “Roots Reggae Rasta” in terms of a global struggle for human consciousness. Volume II, Tales of a Heavy Heart: UFO’s, Magic and Impending Doom, is due out in late 2016.
In his most recent book, A UFO Hunter’s Guide, by Weiser books in San Francisco, Lueder breaks down the muddled field of Ufology into processible chunks both highlighting the field’s infamous history and the context with which a Ufologist finds themselves today. Unlike any other book on the market, it even includes Tips from the Pros as many of today’s top investigators contributed key facets of many techniques, approaches and strategies pertinent for the investigator. Lueder has also produced two double-disc DVD sets of interviews with Speakers from the Bay Area UFO Expo titled, the Esoteric Guide to the Bay Area UFO Expo Volumes I & II.
QUESTIONS & TALKING POINTS FOR BRET LUEDER:
- Can Ufology be considered a spiritual pursuit?
- Definition of shamanism and the work of Jacques Vallee and Terrence McKenna
- What is consciousness and what is the context with which a human consciousness finds themselves?
- Description of magic and how a human being uses the three tools of binding to navigate their daily lives
- UFO’s and magic; 3 three examples (Jaques Vallee, Native American tradition and, Ralph and Marsha Ring)
- Basic techniques of cross-referencing and pattern recognition; 3 examples (abduction patterns, Nazi, Venusian and Pleiadian craft similarities and, spiritual overtones of Contactees)
- Discussion of series of cases revolving around mind control, abduction and/or possession
- Next book: Tales of a Heavy Heart: UFO’s, Magic and Impending Doom……ask me whatever you want in addition to a basic description
2002 – Are Aliens Demons Cosmic Cafe Show
Brett Lueder (12-11-12) UFO Hunting Basics
Alien video Abductions UFOs Conspiracy Montauk Sasquatch Bret Lueder Night Fright Brent